L2S is a full blown cloud solution, hosted in a professional environment with focus on availability, data security and scalability to ensure high performance and sufficient storage of big sized data.
The image below shows the main principles of the cloud solution:
L2S is available to end users via the internet, using Microsoft Internet Explorer or another web browser. No additional software is required to use L2S.
Using the cloud offer some obvious benefits to companies using L2S:
- No upfront infrastructure costs are required.
- Focus can be kept on projects that differentiate the business instead of infrastructure. For L2S this would be to focus on internal communication and workflow between stakeholders and roles working together on a license.
- The time to get a license up and running is fast and can be done within a few days.
- No time is spent on managing the application since this is done by the vendor. This includes, off course, access to new functionality and versions of L2S.
- Information is stored in a safe manner and only accessible to users and personell who is granted access rights to the information. This applies to both end users and technical personell at the vendor.
- Costs are predictable.